Перейти к содержанию
Old Phone Forum
  • Вход

Вы сейчас не залогинены на форуме.

Для возможности комментариев, загрузки файлов, подписок на ответы - вам надо войти.

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi, all. I'm from Bulgaria but yet it is quite difficult for me to understand everything in the forum. So I want to ask you how to apply patches to a firmware with ResMan. With the older versions of the program it doesn't show my phone(E250D) in the list, even though I have put E250DXEGI1.rxt in the dir Firmwares and created a dir E250DXEGI1 in patches. With REsman 5.6 SE it shows the patches but the program can't open the .cla file. Please give me instructions about ResMan. Спасибо!

Hi, all. I'm from Bulgaria but yet it is quite difficult for me to understand everything in the forum. So I want to ask you how to apply patches to a firmware with ResMan. With the older versions of the program it doesn't show my phone(E250D) in the list, even though I have put E250DXEGI1.rxt in the dir Firmwares and created a dir E250DXEGI1 in patches. With REsman 5.6 SE it shows the patches but the program can't open the .cla file. Please give me instructions about ResMan. Спасибо!

Hi! ResMan 5.6 SE does not support your telephone (E250D), it is necessary to buy ResMan 5.6 Pro.

Manual in English, for ResMan, here http://OldPh.one/index.php?showtopic=15454

бываю

Thank you, BaHbok!

I've just seen the video instruction for CLAB. And everything went alright, but I can't change the firmware at home, so I'll do it at a service and I want to ask if the patches have been applied(it went according to the guide!) because the old .cla and the new one have excatly the same size! Thank you, again!

Thank you, BaHbok!

I've just seen the video instruction for CLAB. And everything went alright, but I can't change the firmware at home, so I'll do it at a service and I want to ask if the patches have been applied(it went according to the guide!) because the old .cla and the new one have excatly the same size! Thank you, again!

Certainly if you did everything on instruction patches were applied. I have a size *.Cla before and after setting of patches differs only on 15kb

бываю

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...