Перейти к содержанию
Old Phone Forum
  • Вход

Вы сейчас не залогинены на форуме.

Для возможности комментариев, загрузки файлов, подписок на ответы - вам надо войти.

Transition Effects In G600

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hello

Recently browsing LOOK TEST MENU in my g600 found something such as MMI Transition effect and the menu is ok 40 different effects of the transition in the phone menu, some very cool and effective:), there are this effects, that are available in phone. And that question to those who deal with the establishment of patches and programming if there is a possibility to use these effects and was able to adjust their menus as the effects of the transition by making patch for this in G600XEGL1.

c100 --> x600 --> x700 +1GB Sandisk -->D600E --> G600 + 2GB Sanisk SAMSUNG FOREVER :)

And that question to those who deal with the establishment of patches and programming if there is a possibility to use these effects and was able to adjust their menus as the effects of the transition by making patch for this in G600XEGL1.

Hi miloo1981. I think its possible, but it very difficult. Maybe somebody realises your idea))

Mess with the best... Die like the rest! Блин, в армию скора(((

Респект всем патчмейкерам!!! Наш X700 тихо-тихо умирает.....

Помог? Нажми спасибо!

Hi miloo1981. I think its possible, but it very difficult. Maybe somebody realises your idea))

It would be great, I look forward to the results

c100 --> x600 --> x700 +1GB Sandisk -->D600E --> G600 + 2GB Sanisk SAMSUNG FOREVER :)

• 3 недели спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...

No :Laie_67: When we made new this transition effects - we make the patch, and that will be uploaded in forum "All patches of G600"

' date='29.12.2008, 3:14' post='408315']

No :67: When we made new this transition effects - we make the patch, and that will be uploaded in forum "All patches of G600"

We will wait for results :128:

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...