Перейти к содержанию
Old Phone Forum
  • Вход

Вы сейчас не залогинены на форуме.

Для возможности комментариев, загрузки файлов, подписок на ответы - вам надо войти.

Help for purchase of ResmanPro

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Echo to Sgh.ru 8)

Is since reach at this try the ResmanPro to buy. But I get nones answer of the Javer.

Wanted somebody can help ask whether I and relations have his feigned.

I don't want to push. I don't make headway with the Resman 4.1 version. Want I cannot do this with the 4.1 verion there I to create my E730 mod.

I ask for help !! :?:

Shall call if somebody can me help. :roll: [/b]

Imam D500 i E730....

exotica, we'll find him an help you!

1.GnusmaS - Forever !!!

2.<<Если ничто другое не помогает,прочтите наконец инструкцию!!!>>(Законы Мерфи.Аксиома Кана)

3. «Quod quisquis norit in hoc se exerceat». (Пусть каждый занимается тем,в чём он разбирается).

Motorolla T191 - Sams C100 - сперли -Sams E800 +Sams S300 - сперли - Sams X700+Nokia 6681 - I900 WiTu 16Gb/1Gb- сперли - Sams-F490 - Sams I900 WiTu 8Gb

4.SamsungPro Everlasting F**ker

So, we have nice discussion with Javer and main think is

English version of ResMan are not yet completed, please wait a lot of time. May be in April, when might be published both russian and english new Pro-version

:idea:

Бывших SGH`овцев не бывает.

Глупый модератор применяет наказания для самоутверждения.

Умный - для поддержания порядка. Мудрый - не применяет вообще!

Убийцу можно понять, но нельзя простить. Предателя можно простить, но нельзя понять. Бойтесь равнодушных - именно с их молчаливого согласия совершаются все предательства и убийства на земле.

exotica, If you don't want to wait would Russian version of legal Resman 5.0 Pro suit you? If so we will tell Javer.

1.GnusmaS - Forever !!!

2.<<Если ничто другое не помогает,прочтите наконец инструкцию!!!>>(Законы Мерфи.Аксиома Кана)

3. «Quod quisquis norit in hoc se exerceat». (Пусть каждый занимается тем,в чём он разбирается).

Motorolla T191 - Sams C100 - сперли -Sams E800 +Sams S300 - сперли - Sams X700+Nokia 6681 - I900 WiTu 16Gb/1Gb- сперли - Sams-F490 - Sams I900 WiTu 8Gb

This is super from you. However, in nursery school I learned chilirish but I forgotten Russian and no understand. I can with Resman Pro 5.0 in Russian work on also E730 and other models. I still would be interested in it more if the englishe version comes. I would it send $ 20 it had this earned itself. :lol:

I want to share my Mod with forum. :P

Forum is the best for Samsung. :idea:

exotica

Imam D500 i E730....

exotica, so you want to buy Russian mod ?

Бывших SGH`овцев не бывает.

Глупый модератор применяет наказания для самоутверждения.

Умный - для поддержания порядка. Мудрый - не применяет вообще!

Убийцу можно понять, но нельзя простить. Предателя можно простить, но нельзя понять. Бойтесь равнодушных - именно с их молчаливого согласия совершаются все предательства и убийства на земле.

No I don´t say to buy Mod. I will creat mod, but I will buy the Resman, so you say the Resman Pro 5.0 RUS/ENG ver. is comming soon may be in April or May. :o

I have create nice grafik.... :D

But to profesional work is going whit Resman. :idea:

Another versions is not possible to connecting whit E730 :arrow:

So I very interested for Resman Pro 5.0 in English... :idea::idea::idea:

May be the russian version is O.K. but the understanding is the bigest problem. :?:

Imam D500 i E730....

exotica, so you want to buy Russian mod ?

So I´m ready to buy resman pro 5.0 in russian befor english version comming.

But i need englisch instruction file.

Can you contact Javer and you can send me PM whit information for money transaction for javer....

I cann not more wait i will creating mod.

And one pleas, can you say how i can creat patch.

Pozdrav od exotice

Imam D500 i E730....

exotica, I have got in touch with Javer so please wait for a while -new version of ResMan Pro will be out soon and there will be both Russian and English versions as well :lol:

1.GnusmaS - Forever !!!

Okay, i hope i can wait. :o

I´m goes crazy.... :?

I have buy cabel for flashing and load all driver and all FW 8)

In momently i wait and i like enjoy in ours forum moding team.... :idea::idea:

I will learn abot transparent Menu,folder,clock and more..... :)

pozdrav,

exotica

:lol:;);)

Imam D500 i E730....

• 2 недели спустя...

For english-speaking users I make Resource Manager 5.4 English Edition. This program support all phone models and functions, which supported by Resman 5.4 Pro, but user interface is translated to english.

Resource Manager 5.4 EE supports C100, C110, C200, C210, C230, D100, D410, D500, D600, E100, E300, E330, E340, E350, E360, E400, E600, E630, E700, E710, E730, E750, E760, E800, E810, E820, E850, P100, P400, P510, P730, S100, S200, S300, S500, T100, T400, T500, V200, X100, X120, X140, X200, X400, X450, X460, X480, X600, X610, X620, X640, X700.

Integrated File Manager supports D500, D500E, D600, E330, E330N, E340, E350, E350E, E360, E630, E700, E730, E750, E760, E800, E820, P730, X100, X460, X600, X620, X640, X700.

For purchasing program mail me to

r e g [dog] j a v e r . k i e v . u a

Payment accepted through Webmoney and E-Gold.

• 7 месяцев спустя...

@Javer,

How we can take a deal... You say E-Gold is OK. I have e-gold account. So what is the next step.

I see you have new version 5.5 Pro xUSSR.

So im very interested about this version and ready to buy ;)

If you like give me you E-gold number please give me call to my email: karajack@gmail.com

Cya,

exotica

Imam D500 i E730....

I have sent it many emails and now I get none replay.

Apparently he does not want to answer.

Is intended of the Resamn 5.5 Pro only for Russian or can buy it everybody .??

Imam D500 i E730....

First, sorry for my english.

Next...

When I make Resource Manager 5.4 English Edition, especially for english users, there are NO USERS, who buy this version. That's why for Resource Manager 5.5 I make only two versions SE and Pro, both are russian and for russian users. Both versions are distributed only on the xUSSR-territory.

So no chance to send per email, if you think the post best way...

Im sorry about the last version, but i traid one year to find the way to contact you and to send you the gold.

Maybe you hor from Flamen about me...

Look its easy, i have the gold and reday so send you. I think privat massage are is the best about the buissnes..

Imam D500 i E730....

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...