Перейти к содержанию
Old Phone Forum
  • Вход

Вы сейчас не залогинены на форуме.

Для возможности комментариев, загрузки файлов, подписок на ответы - вам надо войти.

could not connect usb

Рекомендуемые сообщения

:) I m not able to connect to Resman and alex flasher/dumper.

When i try to connect to resman, error message comes "failed initializing the phone"

And in alex flasher dumper the message comes "loader not loaded/ communication failed"

What would be the problem?

Last time i patched a dif file containing information of change of operator name from cellforce to hutch, which is my network. It was successfully patched.

But now i am not able to connect.

:)

Thanks in advance,

shahhitesh10, Have you used this cable before? Or it is a new one? Problems may be in drivers. Try to uninstall them and install them once again. Try to change communication speed and port settings

1.GnusmaS - Forever !!!

2.<<Если ничто другое не помогает,прочтите наконец инструкцию!!!>>(Законы Мерфи.Аксиома Кана)

3. «Quod quisquis norit in hoc se exerceat». (Пусть каждый занимается тем,в чём он разбирается).

Motorolla T191 - Sams C100 - сперли -Sams E800 +Sams S300 - сперли - Sams X700+Nokia 6681 - I900 WiTu 16Gb/1Gb- сперли - Sams-F490 - Sams I900 WiTu 8Gb

4.SamsungPro Everlasting F**ker

This is the same usb cable i m using before.

I have also used it before on the same computer but now there is problem.

But now i m not able to connect.

What communication speed and port settings should i choose? :lol::):)

I tried 20 to 30 times connecting to resman. one time it got connected but it got disconnected after some time. Then it was not connected again.

So what would be the problem?

I unistalled the driver. Now i will install it again. But my cd player is not working.

Is there any link for samsung x100 usb driver available on internet. If yes please post it here.

Or i have to wait till i bring new cd player for my computer.

Choose a drive according to your cable's manufacturer http://OldPh.one/index.php?showtopic=17058

1.GnusmaS - Forever !!!

2.<<Если ничто другое не помогает,прочтите наконец инструкцию!!!>>(Законы Мерфи.Аксиома Кана)

3. «Quod quisquis norit in hoc se exerceat». (Пусть каждый занимается тем,в чём он разбирается).

Motorolla T191 - Sams C100 - сперли -Sams E800 +Sams S300 - сперли - Sams X700+Nokia 6681 - I900 WiTu 16Gb/1Gb- сперли - Sams-F490 - Sams I900 WiTu 8Gb

4.SamsungPro Everlasting F**ker

:( Hello sgh.ru

I have usb charging cable.

I have unistalled the driver and again reinstalled it from cd which came with it.

But still not able to connect.

On connecting the cable to mobile phone, it starts charging.

I got COM3 on installing the driver, but when i try to connect to resman, a message comes "phone does not answer on COM3 "

Please please help me what should i do. :):?:

:D I noticed following new things.

Sometimes i get connected to alex/at flasher

But some times following messages occurs in the PHONE STATUS when i try to connect to flasher "loader1 loaded" and then comes " Waiting for flash ID , time out 0, 7169 of 7169 bytes done " and then following message comes " Initializing (loader1) communications timeout "

Also i noticed that when i connect my usb cable to phone, the charging battery indicator starts showing charging, but the charging percentage donot increase.(e.g. if without connecting cable the charging % is 60 then on connecting the cable the % remains 60 , but the battery indicator starts blinking )

Please please help me, what should i do? :idea::D

Yesterday i got connected to resman and alex flasher dumper.

Also i patched talking alarm patch on my mobile yesterday. :roll: Its working nice.

But again today i am not able to connect.

Please help me what all these is happening. My cable will go useless if i will not be able to connect :?:

Please why there is no answer since long?

Hmm, if cable iand phone and drivers on PC is ok = connect with phone must to be without problems. If you have problems, then some part of PC-cable-phone is not ok. You need to find that part. Test our cable and phone on other PC - let`s try some more variants :lol:

Бывших SGH`овцев не бывает.

Глупый модератор применяет наказания для самоутверждения.

Умный - для поддержания порядка. Мудрый - не применяет вообще!

Убийцу можно понять, но нельзя простить. Предателя можно простить, но нельзя понять. Бойтесь равнодушных - именно с их молчаливого согласия совершаются все предательства и убийства на земле.

• 2 недели спустя...

I tried on other PC (on which previously i was able to connect) but here also not able to connect. :(

Whenever i connect my phone to usb cable, the charging indicator shows "full battery" even though it is 50% only.

And also when i connect my phone, the battery charge percentage decreases instead of increasing. For example if it is 65% (before connecting the cable), it becomes 62% and indicator shows full battery.. :(8)

sometimes rarely the phone gets connected for short time.

All this started to happen when last time i patched a dif file (i changed the indian operator name from cellfore to Hutch )

PlEASE PLEASE help me to solve this problem otherwise my cable will be of no use...

If u have any doubt i am ready to explain u fully.

Waiting for reply...

Thanks in advance..[/img]

shahhitesh10, try to use your cable with another phone 8) and try to use your phone with another cable/

Бывших SGH`овцев не бывает.

Глупый модератор применяет наказания для самоутверждения.

Умный - для поддержания порядка. Мудрый - не применяет вообще!

Убийцу можно понять, но нельзя простить. Предателя можно простить, но нельзя понять. Бойтесь равнодушных - именно с их молчаливого согласия совершаются все предательства и убийства на земле.

In my friends groups, nobody have samsung x100 or data cable..so how can i try different cable and phone :lol: In India x100 was not successful.

Please guide me with an acceptable answer :evil:

Hoping for a positive reply

• 2 недели спустя...

shahhitesh10, if your cable is charging, you`ll have problems with connecting to flashing programs. I`ve heard in that forum about the program, that prevents phone from charging and all goes OK. I`ll ask moders.

cr_az2, по-моему у этого индийского чела кабель с подзарядкой, поэтому он и не может сконнектиться с прошивальщиками (насколько я понял). Где-то я читал, что есть прога для предотвращения зарядки на этих кабелях. Выложи ему, а то, я чувствую, он уже всех просто ....

не надо так о наших индийских товарищах ред. Flamen

Пока не наступит завтра, не поймешь, как хорошо было сегодня.

• 2 недели спустя...

Hello DOk . I have charging USB cable and it was working correctly previously.

But now when i connect cable to my mobile, it immediately shows "fully battery" even though it is 40% only.. Infact the charging % decreases after connecting..

When i connect to Alex flasher dumper, it shows "initializing" But then shows "Initializing Bootup failed "

PLEASE PLEASE help me of getting out of these problem..

Try this (found in the forum)

1. Charge your phone.

2. Run SGHFD.

3. Connect turned ON phone to cable, then turn OFF your phone.

4. When the phone turns Off, it must connect to flasher.

or 3.connect turned off phone to cable

Check the number of your port in SGHFD settings and port speed (must be 105200) in SGHFD and in My comp/Hardware/Ports/options. Does your cable work with another progs such as file managers, ResMan, etc?

Thanx for reply

Yes the port settings are correct.

But cable does not connect with any programme like resman etc.

I brought my friends serial cable, and it works perfectly with my phone. :lol:

That means problem is with my cable, what could be the problem?

How to repair it?

I brought my friends serial cable, and it works perfectly with my phone

Yeah, your cable is very-very ill (or maybe even dead). Just buy another one and enjoy! :):o:x

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...