Перейти к содержанию
Old Phone Forum
  • Вход

Вы сейчас не залогинены на форуме.

Для возможности комментариев, загрузки файлов, подписок на ответы - вам надо войти.

Sammsung x100 "dif patches "cla.bin"

Рекомендуемые сообщения

to run the x100 fm with my mobile

X100 fm - is it file manager or FM radio?

ЗЫ По-моему, кто-то косит под Englishman :cry: - админы, присмотритесь!

Пока не наступит завтра, не поймешь, как хорошо было сегодня.

No, you can`t! You must use ResMan (because .smp is ResMan`s file), with it you can create a .dif file and flash your phone. As for me, I don`t like .dif patches (undo can be incorrect). I use "Flash two bin differencies" in SGHFD 0.68 by Alex/AT.

how to undo the patch after flashing with option ''flash two bin difference" .. Does any dif-cancel file is created by this option?

And also tell me where to copy x100 grps modem driver on my pc to access internet?

To undo simply change current and needed versions in the window, you can also create a dif (check the box).

As for driver, catch it here (my x100 excellently works with it)

By the way, how much is GPRS inet in your country ($/Mb)?

Samsung_GPRS_Modem.rar

I have the above gprs modem driver file, but where i have to place the driver file on my PC, means where i have to download it so that i can do internet on my PC..

In our country the cost of GPRS is about 1$/mb , i think it is costly..Hows yours.

Please DOK tell us how to apply graffity 0.4 version patch and talking alarm v1.1 patch.. i have graffity0.3 version..please tell us step by step, bcoz the conversion in english is not giving good result :cry:

And also tell us about new nice patches which u think are interesting

Thanking u...

In our country the cost of GPRS is about 0,9-1$/mb in daytime and 0.1$/Mb in the night.

As for graffity 0.4 version patch, I don't know coz now I use a ready firmware (by Tagir) with this patch applied, but you can apply it with ResMan. As for talking alarm v1.1 patch, you can apply it with ResMan, but you must have a talker patch already applied.

As for the driver, you must install a new modem manually (n My Comp/Settings/Installing hardware/ you choose com modem, when the installer asks for the setup file, choose install from disk and choose this .inf file you have. Then create a new connect and enjoy! :):idea::lol:

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйте новый аккаунт в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Создать...